Tuesday 23 February 2016

Speedy Gonzales...



Female: Hmmm you're a bit of a cheese ball lol

Male: Cheese ball you know looool, indeed I am! I'm the cheese & your the toast & together we can make the perfect cheese sandwich

Female: FYI i'm not a fan of cheese

Male: Ok what are you a fan of?

Female: Lol i'm a fan of apple crumble




Male: And i'm a big fan of custard, so lets make this shit happen lol! So what do you say about my offer? 

Female: What exactly is your offer? 

Male: We hook up get some custard and crumble then go back to mine tonight!

Female: lol no thanks you've just ruined it for yourself

Man: Why is that love?

Female: Because i'm only interested in serious guys hun

Male: Loooooooooool so i'm not serious?

Female: Lol no you're not! You want me to come round to your place tonight 48 hours after you met me? We haven't even had a proper conversation yet mate

Male: Well pardon my all so forward approach, but I just choose not to follow the conventional way of meeting women, why follow the norm? I am a spontaneous individual & often make spontaneous decisions & requests. I also have my reasons for such an approach to women but trust me it doesn't mean that I am not serious! By the way when you say serious what do you really mean?

Female: Well someone who is interested in getting to know me and see where it goes not someone who's only aim is to get into my knickers etc

Male: I respect that! (the last text message the guy ever sent)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished