Tuesday 23 February 2016

Sorry Wrong Alex

So about ten days ago I was laying in bed trying to get a one hour nap in before having to get ready and go out to a family friends 25th birthday celebration. As I lay there I receive a message on my blackberry messenger; the conversation went as follows....
Him: Hi babe, you free today?
Me: Hiya love, why what's happening?"

Him: No plans we can improvise, we'll go somewhere lol"
Me: Ha ha, what kind of night do you want? Sober/Un-sober?"

Him: Unsober *devils emoticon*
Me: Smh (shake my head) lol"

After this point the conversation develops a little and there is discussion about how each others days went, our plans for the weekend etc. Then I decide to change my display picture and put up a picture of myself; after my last reply comes the following message....

Him: O shitttt....Alex.....O shitttt....Ohhhhh nooooooo.....I thought you were...an alex i'm currently seeing.....Fuccckkkkk.....that's sooooo embarrassing...ohhh my gosh......forgive me for that PLEASE i'm so sorry" *mouth wide open emoticon*

Now the guy in question is not in any way a love interest but the first thought that came to mind was definitely F.M.L lol. I genuinely cannot remember the last date I went on or the last time any male (friend or crush) invited me for a night out/date so the fact that there was a prospect of this happening excited me a little bit. But as usual as the universe would have it, it still was not my night! To be honest when I first read the message I wasn't too fazed I was half asleep and the two of us don't have that type of relationship also I knew that I already had plans for the evening. HOWEVER as I said earlier it was just nice to think for half a second (before I was robbed of the minor happiness) that someone actually wanted to treat me. Oh well at least it made me and my friends laugh.


The Cynic x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished